Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Sea Calls to Me

I entered this sweet mermaid in the AccuCut 4th Annual Challege and we won the 
Home Decor / Mixed Media Category.  This die was designed by Cherly Mezzetti and it is my most favorite !!!! Oh so many possibities ! 
I have a very special love for mermaids, I have been creating cards with them for years . During the summer , I sell them in cute little boutiques on Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard - they do sell like hot cakes - so I know that there are many mermaid lovers around. 


Here is another mixed media I created , perfect to use as a book end or paper weight.

This mermaid I created to add to a layout that I'm working on , I will post the finished project when it's completed.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, these are beautiful! My favorite is the first one:) I'm a blog follower now. Check out my blog as well:

    http://somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com/

    Best of luck, Maureen

    ReplyDelete