Wow, Hazel @ Ruby have some really great products. I loved working with the Boutique Alpha Mask Stencil and when combined with all the beautiful colors from Imagine Craft Inks your projects will be masterpieces. So today I created a cute little canvas of my grand daughter, hope you enjoy my project.
1. First adhere tissue paper to canvas using Creative Medium.
2. Next pick your saying and stick the letter mask to your canvas.
3. Using sponge daubers ink till your happy with the results.
4. Peel your letters off, I outlined mine and colored them in with a sponge dauber.
5. Make tissue flowers, just punch out about six scallops per flower. Stack the layers and put a brad in the center and fluff up.
6. I cut a mat for my photo and decorated it with sequins. Add a fun little bling !
7. Punch out some hearts from the tissue paper, I added IrRESTible to the dots for a little dimension.
8. Attach your pieces to the canvas and you have a beautiful piece of art.
9. Sprinkle a few sequins for interest .
Versa Magic- Keylime, Pixie Pink, Pink Grapefruit ,Sea Breeze, Mango Madness
Memento- Bahamas Blue, Rosebud
IrRESTible - Wedding Dress
CreativeMedium , Sponge Daubers
Hazel & Ruby
Boutique Alpha Numbers Stencil Mask
Green with Envy - the Markery Sequins
Pass the Tissue - crafting tissue paper
8x10 canvas, punches, brads
The quality of this tissue paper is fantastic, I had plenty left over - so I decided to decorate a pumpkin. I inked the tissue paper with Memento Pumpkin. Tear into strips and covered one of those ugly plastic pumpkins you find at the dollar store.
Hope you enjoyed - as always thank you for your support and comments .