Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Perfect Paints

I'm so excited to announce that I recently joined the Perfect Paint Design Team and I couldn't be more happy  about it. I just love working with their rich, creamy, shimmery paints and plasters. The variety of colors just inspire me to create !! I can't seem to use enough of the bright gold. It is beautiful on everything! I need gallons of it! I hope to inspire you with creative projects that you be able to recreate yet add your own spin to your masterpieces.
  Perfect Paint is a new local company created by the amazingly talented artist Cherly Mezzetti.
Pleas check out her website for so many wonderful projects- you will be truly inspired.
Best yet you can order directly from her website.

Here is a fun fall project to get you started - 


First I used Tim Holtz tattered leaves die to cut out a bunch of leaves. I than painted them using Perfect Paints shimmering matte acrylics Cantaloupe, Cajan Pumpkin, Aged Cooper, Red Wagon and Bright Gold - love these names - .
I wrapped a straw wreath with burlap and glued my leaves in place - add a bow and hang up.
I hung mine in my dining room, I just love how it shimmers !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment